MICHELIN X® COACH™ HLZ
LOAD CARRYING CAPACITY
7.5t load carrying capacity when fitted in single formation across an axle
"Drive whatever the road"
- Improved load carrying capacity(1) without compromising mileage performance(2), on any kind of road
- Excellent resistance to accidental damage
- Uniform wear thanks to the improved distribution of pressure across the width of the tyre and InfiniCoil
- Wider shoulder ribs and unsymmetrical tread pattern improve protection against obstacles
(2) Internal Michelin test. Vehicle: 4x2 coach fitted with MICHELIN X ® COACH™ HL Z tyres vs. XZE 2+ tyres
"Drive with peace of mind"
- Improved load carrying capacity(1), 7.5t for axles fitted with tyres in single formation
- Outstanding grip in all conditions
- Thanks to InfiniCoil technology
- A new tread design featuring 4 wide longitudinal grooves:
- Improved distribution of pressure across the width of the contact patch
(1)load carrying capacity MICHELIN X ® COACH™ HL Z (7.5t) vs MICHELIN X ® COACH™ XZ (7.1t) when fitted in single formation across the axle. The maximum permissible load on an axle is supplied by the vehicle manufacturer according to the regulations in force. Equipping this axle with tyres that can support a greater load does not mean that you can exceed the load recommended by the vehicle manufacturer.
"A greener way to transport goods"
- Regrooving enables the use of the tyre for longer in its most fuel efficient condition
- Tyres manufactured in line with environmental standards
- SMICHELIN X® COACH™ HL Z tyres have a consistent depth of under tread rubber
- All MICHELIN X® COACH™ HL Z tyres are manufactured in European ISO 14001 certified factories
|Teorinis gilinimo gylis||Protektoriaus gilinimo plotis||Peiliukas|
|H = 3 mm||8 to 10 mm||R3|
|InfiniCoil : for improved load carrying capacity and longevity|
InfiniCoil provides an improved wear pattern and greater casing endurance, thanks to the introduction of a continuous steel cable around the entire crown block.
InfiniCoil is a MICHELIN Durable Technologies
|Pavadinimas||Ašis||UERR RRT||Sukibimas su šlapia danga||UENO triukšmas||Specializuota žiemai||M+S|
TOLIMI ATSTUMAI REGIONINIAI PERVEŽIMAI MIESTAI STATYBVIEČIŲ PRIEIGOS BEKELĖ